My 2nd Day with D800E real life Samples & results. No Issues so far

Started Apr 28, 2012 | Discussions thread
Arsen
Regular MemberPosts: 240Gear list
Like?
Re: My 2nd Day with D800E real life Samples & results. No Issues so far
In reply to David H Dennis, Apr 28, 2012

David H Dennis wrote:

Loved the bass photos - they really popped!

Too bad the weather didn't cooperate a bit more for the Rolls.

A lot of the basis for good photography is patience. I'm taking a photo class, and one person got some outstanding nature pictures from his point and shoot camera, just by going to the wetlands park and being patient.

So next time you see the Rolls, wait around and see if the sun can be persuaded to hit it just right :). Or, if you know the owner, try and get him to move it around to catch the light.

David

The car was actually a Bentley, There was a wedding at the hall nearby and the owners of the place kicked me out of the property. I uploaded more pictures of on my Gallery. I have couple of friends who also have P&S camera, and man do they know how to take great pictures. I think it is a gift.. I got into photography because when I am stressed out., I go for a walk and take pictures to relax me.

More samples

http://www.dpreview.com/galleries/3092997008/invite/C28CF7EC4217420BAB8919BC369FEC19

Arsen's gear list:Arsen's gear list
Nikon D800E Nikon AF-S Nikkor 14-24mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II Nikon AF-S Micro-Nikkor 105mm f/2.8G IF-ED VR +2 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow