Txs God I didn't buy a NIKON!

Started Apr 27, 2012 | Discussions thread
aaanouel
Senior MemberPosts: 5,080Gear list
Like?
Thanks to all.
In reply to aaanouel, Apr 28, 2012

I's been a very helpful brainstorm to read all your comments and advices.
In fact, I bookmarked this thread for future reference.

Talking about Nikon high end segment cameras I'd bid they are one of the very best camera brands, and surely "there's a Nikon in my future", OK.

But in the lower P&S segment they are not that good, and it is still my perception that Nikon is not honest when trying to sale through incomplete and misleading advertising: hooks for silly wealthy consumers, very attractive products that don't deserve to carry the NIKON name on them.

I have to confess that in the case of D3200, it's my fault: In my eager for finding a bigger Mp medium sized sensor at an attractive price, a best deal just as HX100V, I let myself take by the D3200 24Mp sensor specs and its price, thinking it could fill my new needs in an affordable way. Then I realized that D3200 really is a P&S camera, the biggest CoolPix available, targeted to the motherhood market (see Nikon D3200 website), just that. My anger was really on myself for having been so stupid. Sorry.

-- hide signature --

aaanouel

Truth is a pathless land.
The dead past darkens the ever living present.

Corrections and critics are more than very welcome, desirables.

aaanouel's gear list:aaanouel's gear list
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-P73 Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX100V Sony SLT-A65 Sony DT 18-250mm F3.5-6.3 Adobe Photoshop CS6 +21 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow