Started Apr 27, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Louis_Dobson
Forum ProPosts: 26,390
Like?
Getting bored of tightwads.
Apr 27, 2012

MFT seems to have two markets - people who see that flapping mirrors have had their day, and embrace the concept of EVFs and all that comes with them, and people who think a dSLR must be better because it costs more, but then want to whine because it doesn't.

If you want a dSLR, buy one. MFTs are eating the dSLR lunch for sales, so you can get a dSLR (which in theory costs more to make) for the change you can find down the back of the sofa.

MFTs and dSLRs both have advantages. Buy the one you want. Don't compare apples and oranges and imagine the oranges have to be reduced in price because you'd really like an apple but will settle for a cheap orange. Some of us prefer oranges, and don't mind paying more for them. (I do, too - nasty things, apples, I quite like 'em chopped as a garnish with South Indian curries, otherwise, no thanks, sell me an orange).

I look forward to the FF mirrorless that is apparently looming close. Now that should confuse you!

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow