Started Apr 27, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
papillon_65
Forum ProPosts: 18,372Gear list
Like?
The X100 - Non-photographers love it.
Apr 27, 2012

I took my X100 away with me recently and used it extensively amongst a large group of non-photographers, just taking shots to capture the occasion. I was amazed at how many people commented on it and even said how much they loved it. Even more amazing was that they weren't really interested in photography. I have never had such a reaction from people to any camera I have owned and I have used many different models in this peer group. The X100 certainly does have the wow factor just on looks alone. It makes a very interesting conversation piece with people who can spot a great example of thoughtful design when they see one. I personally love the camera anyway but this was an unexpected bonus for me. Has anybody else had a similar experience?
--
It's a known fact that where there's tea there's hope.
Tony
http://the-random-photographer.blogspot.com/

papillon_65's gear list:papillon_65's gear list
Sigma DP1 Merrill Sigma DP2 Merrill Fujifilm XF1 Sigma DP3 Merrill Fujifilm X-T1 +3 more
Fujifilm FinePix X100
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow