ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
azu
azu
Forum MemberPosts: 51Gear list
Like?
OM-D Settings
Apr 27, 2012

I had it for a week and I am very pleased with the pictures I get. I would like to ask help here if anyone can. I tried the different modes on for the camera. Last night, I set it to Art then showed all the art filters, I selected one then the LCD shows the ISO settings, WB, etc.. but when I press to take pictures it sens it autofocusing cause I can see the green thing on the LCD and the lamp lit up. I put my eye on the EVF and there's the live view of what I am taking picture of but going back to LCD it's stuck to Settings. I tried other modes and it does same thing except the SCN and the movie. I tried changing the memory card and resetting the camera and removing the battery. It's obviously a software issue but is there somebody else having the same issue? Am I doing something wrong? I hate to return this as there's no silver with 12-50 kit available. And I my GX1 is dead. (still haven't got a chance chance to call Panny) . I'll appreciate all inputs. Thanks

azu's gear list:azu's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX1 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-45mm F3.5-5.6 ASPH OIS Panasonic Lumix G Vario 7-14mm F4 ASPH Panasonic Lumix G 14mm F2.5 ASPH Panasonic Leica Summilux DG 25mm F1.4 +3 more
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow