CSC (Compact System Camera) in retreat

Started Feb 21, 2012 | Discussions thread
wazandreg
Junior MemberPosts: 38Gear list
Like?
Re: Why so insecure?
In reply to Phil1, Apr 27, 2012

Phil1 is correct, not everyone has the same requirements. I have used DSLRs over the years, and now use a Sony NEX C3. The Sonys focusing is slower, but the image quality is not worse, in 99% of the pictures i've taken it easily matches or betters the pictures i've taken with DSLRs. For what I need, image quality is more important then speed, as is having a camera that I can fit in my coat pocket. I no longer carry a camera bag, as the Sony C3 fits in one pocket, and a spare battery in the other. Neither camera is better then the other, they are to different, and will match different persons needs. I found I didnt take my DSLR because of the size and missed photos, not anymore with the C3. Most of the time I have read the IQ is worse, is from people that have never actualy used the camera. How good the pictures are is a lot to do with the person taken them, not just the quality of the equipment they use.

wazandreg's gear list:wazandreg's gear list
Nikon D5100 Canon PowerShot G1 X Fujifilm X-M1
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Re:New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow