DXO re-measures the M8's dynamic range…..

Started Apr 20, 2012 | Discussions thread
felipe-m
Forum MemberPosts: 58
Like?
Re: Nice pic and caption, Gianluca
In reply to stevielee, Apr 27, 2012

stevielee wrote:

felipe-m wrote:

You being the authority on teenage behavior, I'll just keep learning form your wise words. And as with your Leica obsession, I know that when you insult me and call me all those cool-sounding funky things is because, deep down you actually love and appreciate me

Your truly, the (proud to be) LOL guy!
LOL!!!

I believe that it was you who originally conjured up the whole "teenager" motif as part of your "LOL" supporting platform. I was merely extrapolating here on your teenager wannabe musing - with it's associated, and fairly dated vernacular.

Sure, I brought it up, but you are clearly the master of teenage behavior

And yes, I do confess of having some degree of "love and appreciate" for your yappy dog with a Leica heretic bone (myself) to snarl on schtick -- as well as your playful sense of humor; something that is rather short supply around here in the greater high church of thinner skinned Leica enthusiasts.

Hey, I knew you were joking! Who in their right mind would be so seriously, consistently, utterly, passionately visceral about a camera he claims not to own or be interested in? Even to the point of strongly attacking and insulting a whole bunch of people he doesn't even know anything about? Ridiculous, right? It had to be a joke Had it been serious, it would either be somebody with a real problem, or a serious troll, somebody with an agenda, on a competitor's payroll or something...

So you just keep on keeping on " LOL" Leicaman . It's been a real pleasure going back and forth with you here in these forums for a spell..

Yours somewhat truly, but most sincerely, and with affection,

Stevielee

Hey, wait a minute, dude, don't leave me! I don't accept that, I just don't, you still have a lot of insulting to throw my way! And you just made it to the top 10 of posters in the Leica Forum!, The top is near stevie! Come baaaaaack!!!
LOL!!!

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
RobNew
JohnNew
HansNew
MikeNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow