Txs God I didn't buy a NIKON!

Started Apr 27, 2012 | Discussions thread
ASR45
Forum ProPosts: 32,186Gear list
Like?
Re: Txs God I didn't buy a NIKON!
In reply to aaanouel, Apr 27, 2012

At least you did your homework Agusto, i have and always loved Canon, i would choose a canon over Nikon anyday. Im sure your arsenal of good gear will serve you well. Have you seen the new olympus looks an excellent Hybrid machine

aaanouel wrote:

It had happened to me a year ago, when I fell in love with Nikon P-500 . Fortunately I realized that it was just a hook for silly wealthy consumers, not even good for photo amateurs. Without entering in tech details, its advertising info and specs were incomplete and misleading, and not even a single image of the Master Piece Add Video was made with a P500: Of course!: P500 couldn't do any of the showed features in a flawless way. Marketing Ethics? well, thanks!. That was my first Nikon consumer product disappointment.

NOW, for complementing my photo gear, I'm looking for a bigger sized sensor camera for better resolution and IQ, something like a NEX-7, but cheaper.

So in my search I got to the new NIKON D3200   and at first sight it seemed to be "Just Splendid" : 24Mp, 23.2 x 15.4 mm CMOS sensor, a beautiful design for just $700, great!... but digging a little more about it, it just happened to me again:

Fixed LCD. Reprobated!
MonoMicrophone. Reprobated! (StereoMic: Optional add-on).
GPS: NA. Reprobated! (Optional add-on).

So I didn't want to know anymore about how many other lacks it has and discarded it automatically: Just the same Nikon consumer product disappointment.

Thanks God I purchased a Sony HX100V, not a Nikon.

-- hide signature --

aaanouel

Truth is a pathless land.
The dead past darkens the ever living present.

Corrections and critics are more than very welcome, desirables.

-- hide signature --

Alan.

ASR45's gear list:ASR45's gear list
Canon PowerShot G16 Canon PowerShot G12 Pentax K-5 Pentax K-30 Pentax K-5 II +8 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow