Kodak quits cameras -- Associated Press story

Started Feb 9, 2012 | Discussions thread
chiue
Veteran MemberPosts: 8,259Gear list
Like?
Re: Kodak quits cameras -- Associated Press story
In reply to seomra, Apr 26, 2012

seomra wrote:

I only recently came across this website and this forum. I have a problem and I am hoping someone can sort it for me.

I have a Kodak Z740 for nearly 8 years, working fine until recently. I also have an Imac, and using iPhoto for snaps from the Z740. Recently I started getting blank thumbnails when I connect via the dock to the iMac. When I click 'import all', I get a message saying format is not recognised, yet it is telling me they are all .jpg?
I also use an iPhone for quick shots and I do not have nay issues with this.

Needless to say, I tried Kodak and got zip. Also, tried variou sMac forums and no joy there either.
Any suggestion would be appreciated.
Thanks

I'm not a Mac user. Have you try without the dock. Just connect the Camera to the Mac thru the USB and copy the files over. With computer stuff, the more the interfaces, the more change it could go wrong. Or try with a card reader. You want to find out if it is the Camera, the SD Card or the dock that went wrong.
--
chiue -
Nikon D5000 / Kodak Z990 P880 DX7590 Z915 DX6440 V803 M420 C190 C875 Zx3
Kodak Digital Cameras Galleries
http://www.wix.com/chiuestar/Kodak-DC

chiue's gear list:chiue's gear list
Kodak EasyShare C875 Kodak DX6440 Kodak DX7590 Kodak EasyShare P880 Kodak EasyShare V803 +4 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow