Is NX11 a good buy now?

Started Apr 26, 2012 | Discussions thread
JaFO
Regular MemberPosts: 155Gear list
Like?
Re: Is NX11 a good buy now?
In reply to normsmith, Apr 26, 2012

I find myself asking that same question myself, because I saw a NX 11 + dual lens kit that looked tempting as it was within the budget I was planning on spending for my new toy.

The first thing to realize about any electronic gadget is that there's always going to be a new model with more/better features. So you shouldn't worry too much, because that will lead to decision paralysis.

I think it's more important to decide which features in any new models are important to you first.

If the new models don't offer anything that is even remotely interesting then you won't feel guilty about not waiting.

The one thing to be wary of is support for the 'old' model. I don't have any experience with Samsung (or cameras for that matter), so I don't know if it will be an issue at all. A little research in that area is going to be useful.

Me ? I'm waiting for the NX20 reviews and official pricing info before deciding what to do myself.

-- hide signature --

-- Hardware will break / Software is broken --

JaFO's gear list:JaFO's gear list
Konica Minolta DiMAGE Z2 Olympus OM-D E-M5 Panasonic Lumix G 20mm F1.7 ASPH Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm 1:4-5.6 R Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm 1:1.8 +2 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow