Quick Question about Switching from DSLR to M43

Started Apr 2, 2012 | Discussions thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
amehzin OP New Member • Posts: 18
I think I may go with an E-P3 instead.

Finally sold my camera but not at the price I expected to sell it so I may have to 'settle' with an E-P3 instead. I wouldn't truly call it settling because the E-P3 is a perfectly capable camera and it has plenty of pro's compared to my D5000.

The reason why I'm doing it is not because I think the E-M5 isn't a good camera. In fact, it is a great camera from everything I've seen. It really just boiled down to the amount of money I actually have at the moment.

Sure, I could wait for the price to go down but if I do, the price for my D5000 will surely go down as well (esp. with D3200 coming out recently). I could also sell now and buy later but then I'd be without a camera for a fair amount of time (including a couple of family events and my upcoming Singapore trip).

Thank you for all your inputs. They were really helpful in making this decision.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow