Photos for critique

Started Apr 25, 2012 | Discussions thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
ChrisBurch OP Regular Member • Posts: 436
Re: Photos for critique

It's called feedback...if you don't feel like providing any, then by all means don't. As it stands now you're just being a @$$ about it. Is this forum only for amateurs and photographers with problem photos? On the other hand I guess I should be flattered by the fact that you think the mere posting of these is ostentatious.

I'm interested in feedback about the style and composition more so than the lighting. I actaully did both of these in my livingroom and I really like them, just curious to see what other people think about it. Does the cropping of part of the face bother people? Is the off-center orientation appealing or distrating?

To lnguyenh...now that you mention the legs, it seems rather obviously missing. I am fairly sure I have the full chair in the original and if so I'll def recrop. thanks for the value-added comment.

ChrisBurch's gear list:ChrisBurch's gear list
Canon EOS 5D Mark II Canon EOS 40D Canon EOS-1D X Canon EOS 5D Mark III Canon EOS 70D +17 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow