Photos for critique

Started Apr 25, 2012 | Discussions thread
ChrisBurch
Regular MemberPosts: 431Gear list
Like?
Re: Photos for critique
In reply to sbeecher, Apr 26, 2012

It's called feedback...if you don't feel like providing any, then by all means don't. As it stands now you're just being a @$$ about it. Is this forum only for amateurs and photographers with problem photos? On the other hand I guess I should be flattered by the fact that you think the mere posting of these is ostentatious.

I'm interested in feedback about the style and composition more so than the lighting. I actaully did both of these in my livingroom and I really like them, just curious to see what other people think about it. Does the cropping of part of the face bother people? Is the off-center orientation appealing or distrating?

To lnguyenh...now that you mention the legs, it seems rather obviously missing. I am fairly sure I have the full chair in the original and if so I'll def recrop. thanks for the value-added comment.

ChrisBurch's gear list:ChrisBurch's gear list
Canon EOS 5D Mark II Canon EOS 40D Canon EOS-1D X Canon EOS 5D Mark III Canon EF 85mm f/1.2L II USM +14 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow