Ok, I'm happy, but let me know your opinion... :)

Started Apr 26, 2012 | Discussions thread
NeroMetalliko
Regular MemberPosts: 220
Like?
Re: Ok, I'm happy, but let me know your opinion... :)
In reply to Mike Ronesia, Apr 26, 2012

Hello Mike,
thanks for your comment,

sorry, you are right, I forgot to add the direct links and it seems to me that now I'm not able to edit my own post to add it (why?).

I understand what you are meaning, believe me, I spent a lot of time on this one but it was impossible to thake that shot in any different position and/or focal length without loosing the correct alignment of the pattern and/or put off something and/or put in something disturbing, due to all the objects/furnitures present in the church preventing me to freely move. The wide aperture (and related DOF) was needed because of the low light condition and the impossibility (really no space) to use any kind of tripod in that cumbersome position.

So, yes, I faced some limits that I cannot avoid and probably this did not helped. I still think the winner is a good image as concept, but not so perfectly realized for the high CA, the "nervous" look, slightly oversaturated colors and too much vertical crop cut (in my humble opinion of course...). In any case I make the congratulation to the winner for their idea of the shot.

I will try again in future other challenges, but if I don't have a potential winner I will not put an entry and this is not so easy to do for me (I try to be always analytical with myself...)

Ciao,
Andrea

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow