Started Apr 26, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Gazphotos
Regular MemberPosts: 140
Like?
B&H still rocks just like always
Apr 26, 2012

In light of all the negative press going around regarding B&H, I was frustrated the same as everyone else, but the situation is what it it is and B&H has been truthful to us all along and their customer service is still just as good as it has always been. An example I would like to share is the fact that I ordered the 14-24 f2.8 and the 24-70 f2.8 before receiving my D800 because I had a suspicion that these pro lenses would be scarce once the D800 started shipping. My latest experience with B&H was the fact that I hadn't received my D800 and the two expensive pro lenses have been in my possession and the 30 day return policy had run out prior to my testing them on the D800. Well, I privately emailed Henry Posner with my concern just the other day sharing this and he replied back saying that he had my return policy extended by another 30 days and that if I didn't receive my camera in that time, which he also stated could be likely, to let him know. Now, fast forward to today and I receive notice that my D800 has shipped. This my fellow photographers is a testimony to Henry and B&H's commitment to customer service and that Henry has been telling us all along exactly what he does and does not know regarding Nikon USA. I know it's frustrating to those of you that haven't got your shipping notice yet, but patience will pay off for you, I know it will.

Thank you Henry...

Garrick Liddell Photography

Nikon D800
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow