Started Apr 26, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
jaylive
Regular MemberPosts: 291Gear list
Like?
EM-5 Myset Configuration help!?
Apr 26, 2012

i had myset 1 configured as bracketing/sequential h. it seems that it turns on when you "set" that myset config in that menu. works great. i have two problems though.

the first is i cannot figure out how to assign it to a button (none of the buttons show myset as an option in the button function menu). is the only way to activate myset thru that menu? can it not be done as a button press?

second, i cannot figure out how to turn it off. i had to manually change the settings back to single, and non-bracket. both thru the menu's.

i own an ep2 and i can do exactly what i described here, using the myset. has something changed, and i doing it wrong, or can it no longer be done?

jaylive's gear list:jaylive's gear list
Olympus OM-D E-M5 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 7-14mm F4 ASPH Panasonic Lumix G Vario 100-300mm F4-5.6 OIS Panasonic Leica Summilux DG 25mm F1.4 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm 1:1.8 +2 more
Olympus PEN E-P2
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow