Good messenger bag for vacation/street photography. For OM-D EM5 and 2 lens.

Started Apr 25, 2012 | Discussions thread
Michael L NYC 99
Regular MemberPosts: 488Gear list
Like?
Re: Good messenger bag for vacation/street photography. For OM-D EM5 and 2 lens.
In reply to Mysteriouskk, Apr 25, 2012

I have used this bag from Swiss Gear for about a year and it easily carries a m43 body and up to 4 lenses. To get to 4 lenses, one would be a pancake that goes in the zippered slot on the side of the bag. The interior sleeves are adjustable and removalble. It has a flap on one side that I use for maps, magazines and such. It has an interior zippered compartment for spare memory cards, batteries, phone, cleaning supplies, keys, etc. It has another zippered compartment in the outer flap that i use for sunglasses, a small led flashlight and a bubble level.

The only thing I find lacking is an outer pouch big enough to fit a water bottle.

I bought mine at Best Buy. I don't know if it's sold elsewhere.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/SwissGear+-+ZINC+Messenger+Digital+SLR+Camera+Bag+-+Black/1150656.p?id=1218226127848&skuId=1150656

Michael L NYC 99's gear list:Michael L NYC 99's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-G6 Olympus OM-D E-M10 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm 1:4.0-5.6 Panasonic Lumix G 20mm F1.7 ASPH Panasonic Leica D Summilux Asph 25mm F1.4 +9 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow