Started Apr 24, 2012 | Discussions thread
arief poerniawan
Regular MemberPosts: 368Gear list
Like?
Re: Zukio 90-250 lens
In reply to lbuglinbilly, Apr 25, 2012

lbuglinbilly wrote:

Thanks very much for your input.

I have had that lens for about a year now. I sure can't shoot very well with it without it being on a tripod. And since that's the case I wanted to see what others thought before I bought a doubler and 1.5 er, or what ever they have. I have old eyes and refuse to wear glasses, so I rely very heavy on the auto focus. Other than being slower, does it still give a good focus and can you get the same quality of photos with a "helper" that you can get with just the lens itself?

I would post a few photos that I took with the 90-250 but I have never posted on this site before and don't understand what's required.

Again thanks for your help. BB

it's look like you already have the lens, but you need advice when combine with the tele converter ? this is my experience with my ZD 300mm + TC14 and TC20, the using of TC14 will give your lens extra reach 40% of your lens but you going to lose 1 stop slower,and the image quality will be compromise a bit

while the combination with TC20 will double the reach of your lens but you will lose 2 stop slower, and the image quality is degraded more tahn with the combination of TC14.. but since you are using SHG lens such ZD 90-250mm the using of TC20 still give you good quality image..

also consider of using gimbal head and strong tripod, it is really help you..

cheers
arief

arief poerniawan's gear list:arief poerniawan's gear list
Olympus E-M1
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow