New Camera Dilemma

Started Apr 24, 2012 | Discussions thread
Senior MemberPosts: 1,152
Re: New Camera Dilemma
In reply to roger55, Apr 25, 2012

Thanks to all for your thoughts. That really helps.

Since I'm pretty busy anyway for the next 30 days, I think I will wait until the first of June to order the T3i. That will still give me a month with the new camera before the trip.

And in the remote chance that the T4i will be announced by then, i would get that one.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow