jcmarfilph
Senior MemberPosts: 7,592Gear list
Like?
Re: Busted!!! (again)
In reply to Billx08, Apr 25, 2012

Billx08 wrote:

Midwest wrote:
. . .

If this is really a photo taken at 800+ meters, then I'm selling my cameras on ebay and taking up another hobby, as obviously I've been doing an awful lot wrong. Maybe I misunderstood or something?

You, I and the whole forum knows it is not! It is just a feeble attempt by the poster to pass his wrong message over and I am sure that he too realizes that his arguments have no credibility, as shown by all the samples posted here.

Is 34mm "full zoom" on an HS10? That's what the EXIF says for that SOOC "full zoom" photo.

Great catch. The first shot was 34mm, the second, (the sparrow) was 84.1mm. That represents only 194mm and 481mm, a far cry the HS10's "full zoom" of 720mm. Deception after deception. Filphy apparently does this to amuse himself, trying to see who will be gullible enough to fall for his 'con'.

Apparently, many of your neurons were busted again. Did I say those were taken at full 720mm? I just said those were ISO-400 shots and what I am claiming from the very start is that ISO-400 shot of HS10 is better than P510. From what I have observed, P510 is a smeary-monster toycam and is only good at base ISO.

Here is the one at full-zoom and ISO-400

Exif data

Camera Fujifilm FinePix HS10 HS11
Exposure 0.007 sec (1/150)
Aperture f/5.6
Focal Length 126 mm
ISO Speed 400
Exposure Bias 0 EV
Flash Off, Did not fire
Orientation Horizontal (normal)
X-Resolution 72 dpi
Y-Resolution 72 dpi

-=[ Joms ]=-

jcmarfilph's gear list:jcmarfilph's gear list
Fujifilm X20 Fujifilm FinePix HS50 EXR +1 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow