50D image quality

Started Apr 24, 2012 | Discussions thread
matthias jurisch
Contributing MemberPosts: 806Gear list
Like?
Re: 50D image quality
In reply to Abaldman11, Apr 25, 2012

Abaldman11 wrote:

I have since sent my camera back for the factory to look at, again, and got nailed for $238 for them to fix the problem with no guarantee that it won't happen again. .

To add insult to injury, I figured it would be worth a try to talk to someone at Canon and see if there was anyway to get them to waive or reduce the fee. HA. Right. The rep on phone basically told me that there was nothing they could do.

Hello Jim...before forking out $238.00 or even before having the Canon repair shop start the service would it not seem reasonable to know exactly what it is they are going to repair...and when talking to the "Canon Rep" would he not be responsible to answer that question (if asked) ???...as far as my 50D, no problem...it has been my bread and butter tool for 3 years and it produces tack sharp images with all my lenses.

No newspaper editior, advertisment agency or warbride has ever complained about my 50D IQ...cameras are just like cars or beautiful women...some work better then others.
good luck and maybe you can inform us what they repaired.
Matthias
http://www.foto-jurisch.de

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
YesNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow