Started Apr 24, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Richard Franiec
Senior MemberPosts: 2,030Gear list
Like?
Remember this?
Apr 24, 2012

I was quite amused when I got this picture from one of UK S95 grip users. So much that I decided to share this with you. I don't know what the cartoon character is but definitely I found the picture funny.

S90/S95 Custom Grip enjoyed a few years of continuous popularity and support on this and other forums.

Like anything else S90/S95 slowly becoming things of the past, replaced by newer models. This does not mean that they are obsolete or not anymore competent. Some people actually still prefer S95 over S100. The reality is that new models always attract more attention, buzz and demand.

Having said that, I just finished the last batch of S90/S95 grips for those S90/S95 users who were not aware of the existence of the grip.

Technical support for S90/S95 grip will continue even after expiration of this batch.
Current S100 grip can also be used with S90/S95 as a low profile alternative.

I would like to thank everyone for your support and kindness.

Cheers

Richard

Richard Franiec's gear list:Richard Franiec's gear list
Sigma DP2 Merrill Canon EOS-1D Mark IV Canon EOS-1D X Canon EOS M Panasonic Lumix DMC-GM1 +5 more
Canon PowerShot S90 Canon PowerShot S95
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow