Good bag for the EM5

Started Apr 24, 2012 | Discussions thread
Ergo607
Senior MemberPosts: 1,170Gear list
Like?
Re: Good bag for the EM5
In reply to AdventureRob, Apr 24, 2012

AdventureRob wrote:

I use a Billingham Hadley Pro and love it. Quite expensive, but it'll last a lifetime and doesn't look like a camera bag. All the internal padding can be removed so it can also be used like a normal messenger bag too.

Hi Rob,

I am also looking for a messenger bag like the OT, and am very interested in the Hadley (or the f/ stop.) The problem is that I can't find much information about the Billingham cases, except that all persons that have one love them. Since the price isn't exactly what one would call cheap, would love to read some more experience about the Hadley. Care to share more?

One question I have is what it can hold. I wouldn't use it exclusively as a photo bag, but one that also can hold other stuff (lunch box, spectacles, papers, etc...) Hope you can share your experience...

-- hide signature --
-- hide signature --
 Ergo607's gear list:Ergo607's gear list
Olympus OM-D E-M5 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 17mm 1:2.8 Pancake Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 14-150mm 1:4-5.6 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm 1:1.8
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow