Started Apr 24, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Photographically Speaking
Junior MemberPosts: 45
Like?
Is is just me?
Apr 24, 2012

Some of the technology now being built into cameras couldn't cause me to be more indifferent. Wifi being the latest(of course, Samsung's latest features got this line of thought going again for me!). Don't care to remotely control my camera with my android-based smartphone. Not interested in sending images captured from the camera to the computer without a connection. I could go on.

The beginning was the inclusion of video and that alone is a totally wasted feature on me! I could not possibly care less about it. I was an early adopter of the VCR camcorder and have long been over that, now preferring still images exclusively.

It is not just that these features are being built in that irritates me, it too is the added cost they bring.

Alll of this makes me think that I will need to totally change camera formats to get beyond features that do not specifically support better image capture ability in the future. I best start getting my photo equip budget ready.

Don't misunderstand me, I love tech advancements, I simply don't like things that I don't have use for however don't have the option of not having to pay for its inclusion.
Maybe there should be a non-video/no BS feature sister model to cameras.

Is it just me?

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow