Panasonic 3D1: Indoor 3D Shots

Started Apr 23, 2012 | Discussions thread
electrosim2001
Forum MemberPosts: 69
Like?
Re: Panasonic 3D1: Indoor 3D Shots
In reply to electrosim2001, Apr 24, 2012

electrosim2001 wrote:

There have been a few nay-sayers regarding the 3D-1 but personally I think it's a great camera and camcorder and a steal at its retail price. Your pics are excellent Mark and prove the point regarding its camera abilities.

Any-one hestitating and wondering whether to buy or not, just go for it, it's a class act.

As an addendum to the above, I have discovered a flaw in the 3D-1's capabilities.

Before release, it was commented upon by several would-be purchasers that the flash LED was badly positioned and sadly I have to report that this is the case.

I took some pics yesterday in a poorly lit ten pin bowls hall and so used the flash option. Almost all the shots were ruined with a 'streak' of white burn-out on either the left picture or the right picture, or if not ruined by the white streak, the shots had white flecks ( in 3D ) where the flash had hit dust particles.

The flash will remain firmly switched off in future. On the plus side, the camera is good in poor lighting without the flash.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow