2 repairs, same old 7d. I hate this camera.

Started Apr 17, 2012 | Discussions thread
california_sunset
Regular MemberPosts: 305
Like?
Re: 2 repairs, same old 7d. I hate this camera.
In reply to EDWARD ARTISTE, Apr 24, 2012

OK - now based on your comments I understand you do know the limits of the 24-105 from experience... but I'm telling you if you put that lens at 4.0 and 24mm your results are pretty much what I would expect. Some of the shots you are doing are actually fairly challenging conditions. I don't discount your experience with the body... I'm just saying some of the results, without knowing if they are cropped or processed, seem pretty much in line with the settings and some of the shots are grabbing a focus point other than what you intended. Have you tried looking at the focus points in playback to see what is going on with the AF? I just hate to see you going through this much crap if certain changes in settings and methodology might help to some degree. But if you're sure its a junker and you don't want it try writing a letter to canon usa and ask if they will give you an allowance toward another product and explain you are a loyal customer and buy lenses and other stuff... but you are sure you got a lemon and would like some help. If you get that in the right hands I think someone will make it right.
--
Dan Scheele
Hermosa Beach, California, USA

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow