Different Focusing Screens for Canon 60D?

Started Apr 23, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
HerbertA
Forum MemberPosts: 78
Like?
Different Focusing Screens for Canon 60D?
Apr 23, 2012

Hi All,

I have been reading the forums about the D60 and lens options for the past two weeks. I have decided to purchase the body and the EF-S 15-85 mm f.35-5.6 IS USM lens. This seems like the optimal combination for photographing flowers indoors at my kitchen table with a tripod and window lighting plus shooting street and conservatory images of flowers. Of course, I expect to do peiople shots and portraits of groups and friends with this lens. If there is something better, but not more money, please inform me.

Now, while doing the reading, I have stumbled onto references to different focusing screens for use with the D60. I do not understand this at all. Kindly explain this to me, because I want to make sure that I order the camera body that is right for me and my useage.

Many thanks, and my gratitude to all who contribute to the forums that I have read. The help I received and the information provided me is simply wonderful.

Canon EOS 60D
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow