iPad 3 won't sync photos.

Started Apr 17, 2012 | Discussions thread
Jez EMIN
Forum MemberPosts: 61Gear list
Like?
Re: Not good enough for me or Apple.
In reply to OvinceZ, Apr 23, 2012

Hi Vince,

I hear what you're saying. In fact, believe it or not, I am at the point with my iPad 3 where Apple are allowing me one more extra day before I must return it. It's what they call the "remorse" period.

Trust me, I'm hearing what you're saying, and I too have to decide whether to risk hanging on to this device or returning it as well.

I'm new to Apple and IPads and to be honest the apps I want to use it for specifically, aren't working 100%. They don't seem ready.....

I bought the iPad for client presentations and currently , my iPad doesn't list my photos in the order I wish them to be viewed in. I thought iPhotos cured this, but I was wrong. So for me this is becoming my deal-breaker.

If I return it though, a) I'm sure given time Apple will fix this all with a firmware update, and b) what to use in its place in the meantime ?? (I wanted the iPad also for tethered photography as I'm doing a fair bit of real-estate work). I do like Android, but I'm detecting that I'd be a bit early for that party as well.

Seems like being between a rock and a hard place......

I'm close to returning it.

-- hide signature --

Kind regards,

Jez EMIN
http://www.jezemin.com

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
+1New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow