DXO re-measures the M8's dynamic range…..

Started Apr 20, 2012 | Discussions thread
stevielee
Senior MemberPosts: 1,135
Like?
Re: Nice pic and caption, Gianluca
In reply to felipe-m, Apr 23, 2012

felipe-m wrote:

LOL! Man, you seem to have some serious issues, most likely a Leica obsession, that makes you hate it and secretly love it, you won't buy one, but can't let go thinking and writing about it! Whatever it is, thanks for the laugh, it's highly entertaining!
I don't usually feed trolls, but you're worth it, dude LOL!!!

There you go again with the beaten to a bloody pulp "LOL" whatever you call it.

You red dotters are truly as thin skinned as everyone in the non-Leica body world really think you are, and then some. You over use and abuse words, till they have left zero meaning, like your above: "serious issues, obsession, troll", and most especially the go-to fave for many of you extra nano thin-skinned Leicaphile's: "hate". .

And lets' cut the mustard here. You are not in the least "entertained", or "LOL", or anything else. You're disturbingly threatened, so you have to pretend to laugh it off and be amused, when nothing could be further from reality.

And the only reason you "dudes" even bother to read, and then respond is because to actually really, really do care....and way too much for your own good.

One last passing wind in your direction: I have never "secretly loved", or even moderately liked, any digital camera that Leica Solms has ever produced - ever!. I do openly "love" their a good deal of their optics and most of their far more worthwhile film cameras, but that is it.

Now go out and thoroughly enjoy you red dot branded bling and I'll enjoy my camera and the many thousands of $$$$ that I thankfully I didn't have to blow in unnecessarily trying to impress . And to better help you deal with your paper thin skin concerning others that are not so impressed with your particular equipment expenditures , well I'm sure that there is a super wealthy German industrialist that will gladly provide you a thicker, limited edition crocodile skin to keep you from feeling exposed - for a hefty extra 5K out of your bank account, of course.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
RobNew
JohnNew
HansNew
MikeNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow