Ok, I got some questions about the 5n !

Started Apr 23, 2012 | Discussions thread
El Matadurr
Senior MemberPosts: 4,969Gear list
Like?
Re: Ok, I got some questions about the 5n !
In reply to wll, Apr 23, 2012

wll wrote:

1) Those of you who shoot and are concentrating on your image and use the 5n ... how many times have you hit the video button.... I had a you tube expose' on my feet and the ground below me at three different times today. Now I like my feet, and I do like the ground ..... but I don't want to video them.

Takes a while to get used to it being there, and reacting quickly enough to turn it off in the event of an accidental recording.

2) If I did not have my EVF I would have had a tough time ... yes my LCD4Video hood would have done a great job, but it would have been a bit slower. CAN ANY ONE MAKE A LCD THAT CAN BE SEEN IN DAYLIGHT !!!!

Doubtful, the sun is harsh and unforgiving.

3) The EVF in bright light tends to bounce the image back and forth, it moves, at least in my unit. SONY, I repeat SONY .... make a product that works , for folks that use it, not some crap that doesn't not cut the mustard. You have a great idea in the NEX, don't mess it up by making accessories that don't cut the mustard and cost 1/2 the cost of the camera ... cause if you do, folks will drop you like white on rice... believe me, I know all about public loyalty and the public ONLY, ONLY, ONLY cares about itself.

Sounds like you have a faulty EVF, the actual screen inside should not be moving around. If you are talking about odd image signals that are consistent, it's still faulty. Give Sony a call.

http://matthewdurrphotography.wordpress.com

El Matadurr's gear list:El Matadurr's gear list
Sony Alpha NEX-7 Carl Zeiss Touit 1.8/32
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow