What type of effects are these

Started Apr 23, 2012 | Discussions thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
Forum ProPosts: 19,632
I agree...and maybe
In reply to mikes, Apr 23, 2012

free transform/perspective, spherize or the camera lens used on a few of them to give exaggerate perspective.

mikes wrote:

HDR, glamour glow, paint with light, some toning

-- hide signature --

Only when you can criticize yourself, should you criticize others. Mikes.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow