Do you own E-M5 and GH2?

Started Apr 22, 2012 | Discussions thread
Condor
Senior MemberPosts: 1,768
Like?
Re: I"ve read the thread and agree with some posters. Why not buy both?
In reply to Travis, Apr 23, 2012

Travis wrote:

Condor wrote:

Hi Travis,

Not interested in helping us with any of the 3 pending tests/samples?

I'm pretty sure that you could perform a very good wide format camparison tests, comments included.

Your persistence is either admirable or intrusive, I just haven't decided which yet... lol No, I don't mind you asking, but I very much doubt I'll get to this any time soon. I've been stuck indoors the last few days (first with because of bad weather, and now because I haven't felt well). And when I do get a chance to go outdoors, it will be to fully enjoy the first experience with my new camera, not to do any kind of technical comparison. I already anecdotally know that the OMD is producing cleaner images than my GH2, but I'm not here to prove anything. I hope you find the comparison you're looking for, but unfortunately, it likely won't be by me...

Cheers,
Travis

Travis,

Thanks anyway, at least I'm sure that your first comparative comments were really helpfull for a lot of silent members and visitors who are looking for objective information to make their minds about present top of the line m43 bodies.

I'm prety sure we will find some member who could spent some minutes to take some comparative shots and post them in benefit of the rest of us.

Cheers,

Ed

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow