Flat view
rrh
rrh
Regular MemberPosts: 107
Like?
Dpreview 'Like' Icon?
Apr 22, 2012

Dpreview

I have no idea where to post this proposed idea for the dpreview web site so I will probably post in several forum headings to see what appeal it may have.
The idea is a 'like' icon similar to facebook.

What would the dpreview forum users think about having something similar to a facebook 'like' icon available with each posting and/or reply in the forums enabling the readers of a particular post and/or reply to respond without actually having to comment and indicating to others unaware of that particular thread to find and read the most liked responses quickly?

I know I often read a post and/or reply that I think is either very informative, spot on and very useful as a reference for later study or just fun to read and ponder. I do use the bookmark for things relevant to my interests but would also like the ability to 'like' things I think useful to others. The use of this info would be similar to the 'top threads' already listed on dpr except be more specific to individual post replies and could help those of us who don't have a lot of time to spend reading the forum to spot info either very useful, timely or just plain interesting in the forums we don't tend to read.

This may be asking too much for the dpreview web team as it may be too difficult or too costly to implement? If this is not the case I would be interested in knowing from the forum users their thoughts as this could possibly convince dpreview to implement such a tool.

Cheers,
rrh

ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow