Started Apr 22, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Jeffrey K Edwards
Junior MemberPosts: 38Gear list
Like?
D4 arrives...via brick & mortar
Apr 22, 2012

Like several others have posted, Nikon must have made a shipment this past week. I got the call yesterday from brick & mortar store I was number #2 on the waiting list for the last 2 weeks. The store is in San Antonio - Camera Exchange. They told me yesterday when I drove from Austin to pick it up, the #1 person backed out....my good luck. This was the 2nd D4 they had received since release and the only one in this shipment. Not sure if there was anyone behind my their list, but is most certainly short...they will not ship it to you, have to p/u in the store personally and I had to put 500 down payment. But certainly faster than anyone else I talked with 2 weeks ago when making the phone rounds nationally.

At this time, I can only recommend brick & mortar stores to find the mythical D4...with small shipping alotments being the norm, waiting on the bigger suppliers may take a while.

Jeffrey K Edwards's gear list:Jeffrey K Edwards's gear list
Fujifilm X100S Nikon D700 Nikon D4 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 14-24mm f/2.8G ED +4 more
Nikon D4
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow