Any users of older Ricoh digicams?

Started Oct 27, 2010 | Discussions thread
schaki
Senior MemberPosts: 2,102Gear list
Like?
Re: Any users of older Ricoh digicams?
In reply to Aldersyde, Apr 22, 2012

Aldersyde wrote:

I still use my GX8, just replaced it with Fuji X10, cant work without a viewfinder!

Nice and interesting to hear about the upgrade to X10 from a user of the old school Ricohs with low nr. I've looked at the X10 but hesitated because of the problem with Orbs. But now when Fujifilm finally made clear that they are going to take care of that I might consider a X10 again as a complement to my GRDI.

May I ask you what the NR is like when it is set to low in the X10? Compared to the GX8 which I think is similar to the GRDI.
I've only seen sample images using normal nr which seems slightly strong.

I think there is only one shop in my town which have the X10 available and them wont let their customers return a camera even after like one to three days when I asked about a potential return. That nr is the reason I hesitated and didn't buy one and also that shop's return-policy which is a joke. Them would even refuse to put the battery into the camera in the shop and let me take a few pictures.
Probably because it wasn't sitting on a shelf but at least she unboxed it.

It is a dedicated photoshop which have been around for at least twenty year and probably more. So I was very surprised and even more surprised when I now found out on their hompeage that what I was told some months ago wasn't quite true about their return-policy. Very weird, especially since that woman at the desk have worked there for quite some time and should know about it.

schaki's gear list:schaki's gear list
Contax TVS Digital
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
GRDINew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow