Started Apr 22, 2012 | Discussions thread
Lea5
Contributing MemberPosts: 551Gear list
Like?
Re: Nikon D3x and Nikon D800 creative Photography
In reply to u007, Apr 22, 2012

did you have a bad sunday morning?

u007 wrote:

Just a quick note: your "hello world" post is SUPER spammy. I know you're trying to add keywords for google, but it reads very badly. "We are photographers who are passionate about our photography".. c'mon!

Also, the blog post itself is full of spelling errors. Sorry if English isn't your first language, but a lot of them are pretty bad to the point where sentences don't make any sense:

"These shot's were help with the 200mm lens and made it real easy i love the fabric that comes off the D800 and over all not a bad camera but there were Questions raised while we were shooting , and i must say the i was really hoping to see the D800 clean up against the D3x and i was quiet surprised . In the iso the D3x clean up there were no braking up right up to 1600 iso and the sharpness way better ."

I'm not being a grammar or spelling Nazi, but if you want to be taken seriously as a photographer and attract customers with this blog, you should be able to spell things properly. I want this to be constructive and not an attack. If English isn't your first language, I'd advise getting somebody to proof read it for you. Nobody will want to hire a wedding photographer who can't read and write.

As for the comparison, I'm quite surprised that you said ISO400 wasn't clean enough, especially compared to the D3x. Pretty much every test I've seen has the d800 better than the d3x. The photos you took are pretty good though.

-- hide signature --

My travel photography blog - http://www.frescoglobe.com

Lea5's gear list:Lea5's gear list
Nikon D4 Nikon D800E Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 14-24mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED +4 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow