To bad mark Newsom did not have this idea !

Started Apr 22, 2012 | Discussions thread
Yamin Tedja
Contributing MemberPosts: 542
Like?
Re: To bad mark Newsom did not have this idea !
In reply to JoeDaBassPlayer, Apr 22, 2012

JoeDaBassPlayer wrote:

FarHagh wrote:

Very interesting. That is what a modern morrorless FF should be, which I guess will come in a much more disgusting form in the future!

-+-+-+-
Farhad

APS C is the new FF. FF is a desire of the more traditional photogs out there so I can not imagine a mirrorless FF camera.

Leica M9 is a mirrorless FF camera, and its a good one too. Sony or Nikon might make a mirrorless FF camera someday, who knows.

The K 01 is a more practical camera than a NEX. It just plain has everything there and in a way that it is easier to use. I can see that Pentax placed capability ahead of category. It is designed to be a powerful camera and not a me too, NEX clone.

Practical or not, that is a very subjective issue, depending on what you feature you need the most, some people like you need better video capability, other people might really need a viewfinder.

After a few days and a few hundred photos, I understand what they were designing. It is a camera, not a milc.

-- hide signature --

Variance is Evil!

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow