Non-OEM gloss optimizer for Epson R1900/R2000

Started Apr 20, 2012 | Discussions thread
Vernon D Rainwater
Forum ProPosts: 12,097
Like?
Re: Non-OEM gloss optimizer for Epson R1900/R2000
In reply to BrightGuy, Apr 22, 2012

BrightGuy wrote:

Sometimes when I "browse read" I can miss details -- but I didn't read what type paper you are using. What type is it and is it a Paper designed to be used with your 1900 printer. Evidently, is surely must be a paper to be used with Photo Blank ink.

If you're asking me what kind of paper I'm using with GO, I should say: Ilford Galerie Smooth Pearl, Ilford Galerie Smooth Lustre Duo, and a bulk good quality high-gloss resin-coated paper. Inkjetfly gloss optimizer causes blur with all those three papers. Although the problem is not huge, it damages the finest details, specially when printing 300dpi (or higher density) picture files into small format papers (5" x 7" or less).

I don't use any of those papers, however; they should be compatible with the Photo Black Inks and for using GO.

I evidently didn't understand your comment regarding "printing 300 DPI" (Dots Per Inch). My normal printer setting for printing Photos is 1440 DPI with each of my three different Models of Epson Printers (2200, two R800, and 3880). I rarely use the 2880 setting.
--
Vernon...

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow