ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
AlliHjelm
Regular MemberPosts: 148Gear list
Like?
Love the colors from the X100
Apr 21, 2012

Hi again guys.

Just a small update from my Canon 5D MarkII to Fujifilm X100 move.

Needless to say I love with the compact size of the X100, the quality of the sharp 23mm/35mm lens, and especially the pleasing colors the files are giving me. I was afraid that I would regret the move from the 5D to the X100 but on the contrary never given it a second thought. The mobility, stealth and the fixed lens has really sparked a renewed love in photography and urged me to give more thought into each frame and use the camera in crowded areas without the feeling of being intimidating or showing off with huge and expensive L gear.

Here are a couple of pictures that I've taken the last few days as an example of, in my mind, very pleasing and realistic color tones that I missed in my expensive Canon gear.

And a small compilation of pictures I put together for fun from a trip earlier this week here in North Iceland:

Canon EOS 5D Fujifilm FinePix X100
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow