Who says Nikon D5100 is not for weddings

Started Apr 18, 2012 | Discussions thread
DeTeocal
Forum MemberPosts: 89
Like?
Re: Nice work, Hector
In reply to eNo, Apr 20, 2012

Hello eNo. It is not the first wedding I have shot. It is the first one in a bit more than a year. I had done it before. Weddings and quinceaƱeras but only a few just as favors or to supplement a bit my income. Before I was using an Olympus E-500, a terrible camera in low light but really great in low ISO. My camera broke down so I stopped the few events I was doing per year. When I offer my niece her wedding pictures I really had no intention of shooting them my self. I ended up doing it because I was laid off from my regular job. I figured with what the photographers charge here in town I could buy new equipment, shoot the wedding and start shooting events. I must confess I found my self a bit rusty and overwhelmed a bit after not having done it for a while. In photography if one does not have a natural photographic eye........Then it is practice, practice, practice and practice all the time and when one thinks one knows everything that's when all the mistakes are made. I need more practice!

Hector Rojas (DeTeocal)

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow