just bought an NX200

Started Apr 20, 2012 | Discussions thread
timedrun
Contributing MemberPosts: 637Gear list
Like?
Re: just bought an NX200
In reply to shademaster, Apr 20, 2012

shademaster wrote:

OK. Samsung convinced me they're serious. I will not defect to μ4/3. I just ordered my NX200. ($600 at Fry's... will ship... shhh ).

Why do I want to upgrade from NX100? Better low-light. Like the small flash. Better MF-assist (want to experiment with legacy glass... somebody in my hood has a few Rokkor 55mm 1.7's for 20 bucks). Don't care about RAW processing time issues. Don't want to pay for NX210, and don't want to wait for NX1000 (B&H says "mid June").

Still hoping they release a small, light, reasonably priced portrait lens soon. But happy enough with my 30mm to jump in. Figure the extra mega-pixels will let me crop a bit more with the 30.

Congrats, it's really good camera, I always think to myself "...for a compact this thing really well built" every time I use one, just like the NX10. hopefully the build quality will become samsungs hallmark, this is what really marks it out as a professional option IMO, the shear fact that they seem indestructible.

Good choice of lens for it too.

timedrun's gear list:timedrun's gear list
Samsung NX11 Samsung NX 30mm F2 Pancake Samsung NX 16mm F2.4 Pancake Samsung NX 85mm F1.4 ED SSA Samsung NX 45mm F1.8
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow