just bought an NX200

Started Apr 20, 2012 | Discussions thread
timedrun
Contributing MemberPosts: 655Gear list
Like?
Re: just bought an NX200
In reply to shademaster, Apr 20, 2012

shademaster wrote:

OK. Samsung convinced me they're serious. I will not defect to μ4/3. I just ordered my NX200. ($600 at Fry's... will ship... shhh ).

Why do I want to upgrade from NX100? Better low-light. Like the small flash. Better MF-assist (want to experiment with legacy glass... somebody in my hood has a few Rokkor 55mm 1.7's for 20 bucks). Don't care about RAW processing time issues. Don't want to pay for NX210, and don't want to wait for NX1000 (B&H says "mid June").

Still hoping they release a small, light, reasonably priced portrait lens soon. But happy enough with my 30mm to jump in. Figure the extra mega-pixels will let me crop a bit more with the 30.

Congrats, it's really good camera, I always think to myself "...for a compact this thing really well built" every time I use one, just like the NX10. hopefully the build quality will become samsungs hallmark, this is what really marks it out as a professional option IMO, the shear fact that they seem indestructible.

Good choice of lens for it too.

timedrun's gear list:timedrun's gear list
Samsung NX20 Samsung NX 30mm F2 Pancake Samsung NX 50-200mm F4-5.6 OIS Samsung NX 16mm F2.4 Pancake Samsung NX 45mm F1.8
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow