Returning G1X sadly

Started Apr 20, 2012 | Discussions thread
howardroark
Senior MemberPosts: 2,681Gear list
Like?
Re: Returning G1X sadly
In reply to paulj623, Apr 20, 2012

Every time I open the box of a "brand new" item I feel the resistance of the cardboard. A box that has already been opened will flop right open. If I buy something as new I'd better be the first human to lay fingers on it since it came out of the factory. I'd imagine your camera will have to be sold as an open box item at a loss to the store.

I wish stores would charge you by the day for what is basically a camera rental because otherwise it is the rest of us poor saps paying for your mistakes. Or it may be the store itself: Best Buy closing 50 stores in the states. If the attitude of many consumers are the same as my own personal experiences with people, then the reason local retailers are going out of business is because they are used as showrooms and then the business goes to an online retailer usually out of state. When I look at an item in a store I buy it in the store to pay for their trouble....I also don't return items that I've used unless they're defective. But hey, as long as a store will let you do something you might as well. I just wish retailers would change their return policies.

howardroark's gear list:howardroark's gear list
Canon PowerShot G1 X
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow