Started Apr 20, 2012 | For sale thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
stevielee
Senior MemberPosts: 1,135
Like?
FujiFilm X100 with Nikon WA Adapter, & Many Extras -$950.00
Apr 20, 2012

For sale is the amazing FujiFilm X100 fixed lens compact camera. It is in very good condition, with only a couple of minor external surface body scuffs. The lens has had a filter on it since purchasing it and is in pristine condition as well as the rear LCD - which has an Armor LCD protector. The camera has only around 3-4 activations total, and has never been used in continuous shooting modes.

It comes with all of it's original equipment, including boxes, manuals, cables, caps and such, along with a filter/lens adapter and custom hood, and a Hoya Multicoated Pro 49mm UV Filter . Also included is one of the best, and most useful optical accessories for the X100 right now in a Nikon WCE-68 Wide Angle Adapter and a 49-to-46mm step-down ring - essentially allowing the adaptation of the on-board fixed lens from it's stock 35mm equivalent, to a much wider 24mm equivalent. When stopped down to F4 or greater, it's a fantastic WA adapter option - allowing a more versatile image capturing in tighter spaces and interiors and such..

Also included in this X100 package are 2 extra third party batteries and associated charger. The entire X100 package is selling for a very reasonable $950, all inclusive plus an extra $25.00 for insured 2-Day shipping anywhere in the continental US. Accepted payment method is via Paypal.

If you have any questions about this Fujifilm X100 package, you can contact me directly at: mc.12.21.12@gmail.com.

Just purchased the X-Pro 1 and am only selling my beloved X100 to partially financially compensate for the X-Pro 1's much greater upfront expense. If there was any way tha I could have afforded to keep her and the X-Pro !, I would never even consider selling this outstanding compact camera from FujiFilm. It would certainly make one of the best dual compact cameras available right now from anyone.

Thanks for looking....

FOR SALE STATUS:
Thread open
View using Google Maps: SF., CA, United States

Fujifilm FinePix X100
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow