*** Canon Image Challenge 65: Windows, Doors, and Gates (man-made) ***

Started Apr 13, 2012 | Discussions thread
sparkey2
Veteran MemberPosts: 4,014Gear list
Like?
Re: hope someone can answer my question
In reply to Shu Miller, Apr 20, 2012

Shu Miller wrote:

recently someone sent an image taken on an iphone and explained how he prepared it and sent it to the challenge. can someone help he locate this explanation? maybe it was deleted?? please let me know since i will appreciate knowing how this is done.
thanks.
--
Shu

Are you talking to me???? Back in February I was in LA and captured this with my iPhone. http://www.pbase.com/cichallenge/image/141424964

If you want to use a image from your iphone all you have 2 easy options to move it to your computer. The first is to locate the image on your phone (from the photos icon) and then then if look at the bottom left of the image you will see a small box with curving arrow coming out of it. Touch it and then you can email it to yourself.

The second option is (I assume you have iTunes on your computer and you sync it.) When you plug in your phone to your computer the "Auto Play" box should open up on your PC. Click "Open Device to view files", click "Internal Storage" and then should see a file folder (DCIM), click into it and then you most likely will see 1 or more more folders depending on how many images you have in your phone. Chick into them and you can locate your image and copy and paste and you have it and can photoshop it to your heart's content. Don't worry, you can't screw anything up on your phone doing this because all you can access is your photos. Good luck shu.

Paul

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow