Started Apr 20, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Richard Lewis Ireland
New MemberPosts: 7
Like?
How good is the clear image zoom on the A57
Apr 20, 2012

I am changing all my gear from Pentax to Sony and I have been looking at the A65 and the A57 and I was wondering how good the clear image zoom is on the A57?

When I am shooting I tend to change lenses fairly often to get the shot I want but I live in the Rep of Ireland and it seems that it is either windy or raining and I am worried about getting dust or moisture in my camera. My thoughts are that if the clear image zoom is good it would cut down on the amount of lens changes.

If the clear image zoom is good do you think that the A57 would make a better choice or do you think the A65 is still a better camera at the end of the day I have not had a problem so far with dust or moisture getting into my cameras so far!

I shoot mainly landscapes and seascapes and looking through my work I do not usually use a high ISO so that would not be a problem with the A65.
Any thoughts would be helpful
Many thanks
Richard

Sony SLT-A57 Sony SLT-A65
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow