I'm officially frustrated by the OMD wait, but I really want that silver...

Started Apr 20, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
stimmer
Veteran MemberPosts: 5,137
Like?
I'm officially frustrated by the OMD wait, but I really want that silver...
Apr 20, 2012

I'm frustrated like everyone else I guess as people keep getting their new cams somehow but the rest of us sit here with press releases about delays from Olympus.

How can this possibly happen? This has to be the absolute biggest flub of a new release that I've seen from Olympus. I think they did not think big enough for this release and the demand is way outstripping supply.

That is very disappointing because I've bought more Olympus cameras than I care to acknowledge and this just hasn't happened before. I've always gotten a camera within a month of annoucement.

So they finally make a hot lust worthy camera and we can't get it. Sigh...

I think I will be an adult though and continue to wait patiently for that nice little silver body. I really have no other choice but as an Olympus Pro member this is frustrating!!

I did find some nice pictures on Flickr though to tide me over. Looking for an EM5 and researching has become my new hobby. I guess I can continue that pattern for another month.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/peterlueck/

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow