Sold my E-510 ... and 2 kit lenses and FL36 and..

Started Apr 7, 2012 | Discussions thread
JoannaK
Contributing MemberPosts: 637Gear list
Like?
Couple more notes.
In reply to daddyo, Apr 20, 2012

When I tested the wireless option .. I managed to get the Metz 48af-1 to flash twice while my camera was not taking pictures.. and on both times I'd managed to see the flash's hot end..Not so fun while in allmost dark room and suddenly random flash from short range.. There were no other cameras (or other similar light) at the site, so I'd no idea what triggered the flash... and I'm quite sure I did not accidently press the flash-release at the behind of the unit by accident.

Sencond thing I noticed was that at least twice the E-30 took the picture way too late, like I'd managed to start moving camera of the target. Not sure why, most likely the af did not lock when I exlected and I didn't lift my finger from trigger high enough before movement.. Anyhow, got some interesting camera angles by accident. And at least one of them is actually quite nice shot ...

JoannaK's gear list:JoannaK's gear list
Olympus E-510 Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 14-42mm 1:3.5-5.6 Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm 1:4.0-5.6 Olympus Zuiko Digital 14-54mm 1:2.8-3.5 +1 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow