Pentax-Ricoh will offer four DSLR till March, 2013!

Started Apr 19, 2012 | Discussions thread
moji
Regular MemberPosts: 122
Like?
Re: Pentax-Ricoh will offer four DSLR till March, 2013!
In reply to Ari Aikomus, Apr 19, 2012

I do not believe at all this rumor! Four dslr? Why? For whom? I strongly believe that the mirror-less cameras will get a good deal of the dslr market, specially when Canicon enter this segment. Why Canicon has not yet produced any mirror-less? because they are aware this very fact but they cannot resist this way for a long time. When the market force them they will obey! Pentax did a great move by producing K01. While I do not like the name I believe there lies a hidden code under this name choosing. They see a long future for this type of camera. When the mirror-less eat a good deal of dslr market producing two entry level dslr by Pentax is unbelievable. Pentax has show to be very concervative. (good) Rickoh has also been moving slowly and have been looking for a niche. Based on these anticipations I feel the near future of Ricoh Pentax camera system would be: The K0* series as entry level cameras. K5 path for dslr market and a small chance for FF. I say small chance but I say it with a great doubt. I see Canonians say Canon does not sell FF!! then think about Pentax!

Moji

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
TickNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow