Started Apr 19, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
phaseout
Forum MemberPosts: 59
Like?
NEX-7 Bounce Flash advantage
Apr 19, 2012

I had debated for a while between the NEX-7 and the Olympus OM-D, in the interim tried the Fuji X-pro 1 and found it too buggy and returned it. In the end the two factors I had to weigh were the in body IS of the Olympus vs. the Flash on the NEX-7. After thinking about the type of photography I will be doing I went with the NEX-7. I can say I am extremely happy with my choice. The ability to bounce the flash creates great photos indoors and awesome for capturing low light indoor moments. The flash is not too intense but strong enough to bounce and create great illumination. Having it in body keeps the camera small without having to attach a giant flash on top.

I am really surprised the this is rarely mentioned when listing the positives of the NEX-7 or comparing it to other cameras. Overall I'm really happy with the camera love the controls and the IQ.

Sony Alpha NEX-7
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow