Started Apr 19, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Ariston
Senior MemberPosts: 2,401
Like?
initial thoughts on the NX20, NX210, and NX1000
Apr 19, 2012

NX1000 - cute camera but not for my taste. hope they get this down to $500.

NX210 - I wonder how fast is the processing times is for this upgrade over the NX200. I guess it's still a wait and see if the change is significant enough or if it's a processor upgrade or RAW compression. also, finally a port for the shutter release cable. the propriety stereo mic is a very nice addition as well as the new level gauge system. what is also interesting is the new display screen implementation which Samsung says would be eliminate or reduce glare from direct sunlight during viewing composition.

NX20 - I still hate the hump due to space constraint and aesthetic reasons although it does look good otherwise. looks to be better balance for bigger NX lens use. I hope the EVF is fast, large and bright. AF is hopefully faster now and hope the sensor IQ has been tweaked further. the first shutter curtain looks to be a very promising idea which also would improve the performance of the camera overall. don't care much for wifi now but it could be useful in the future.

I hope to get the NX20 within 5 months if all goes well.

Samsung NX1000 Samsung NX20 Samsung NX200 Samsung NX210
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow