nx20, nx210, nx1000

Started Apr 19, 2012 | Discussions thread
VeijoM
Contributing MemberPosts: 513
Like?
Disappointed partly with all of them
In reply to Enixler, Apr 19, 2012

NX20. The viewfinder sounds like being "the same" as Panasonic and Olympus one. No competition here, and the real competitor, Sony, has still quite significant lead here. I am surprised, if the delay of the camera was because of getting this viewfinder in the camera. Were Samsung about to offer the original NX10 viewfinder in the first place? Though the 1,4 Mp viewfinder of Panasonic cameras (I haven't used others of this resolution) is quite ok, even the Sony Nex7 viewfinder didn't impress me. Here certainly is the emphasis camera makers have to do better to really compete with optical viewfinders. Sad we didn't see here class leading one from Samsung.

NX210. More of the same. Not bad camera and for me, good looking. Electronical improvements to good camera are welcome and like with the form factor of NX10/11/20, no need to make radical changes to the body. But this is the camera that wants to get an attachable EVF as an option.

NX1000. They had to cut costs (though we don't know the cutted[?] cost yet ;-() ). But getting something Non-Amoled as a screen is disappointing. The size of this camera would tempt me to get as a second body, I like the design and size. But the screen. This just makes me reconsider. But still tempting little camera to the NX line. Would love to hear more about the speed and buffer size etc.

Lenses. Where are they, the new ones we thought were coming.

-Veijo-
--
He hath made every thing beautiful in his time... Eccl. 3:11

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow